Para Español utilice el botón “Seleccionar Idioma” en la esquina superior derecha de la página.
April 5, 2021
Dear Alma Families,
We cannot wait to welcome our 3rd-5th graders back to in person learning next Monday, April 12th!
Please see below for some basic information regarding our reopening.
- Monday-Friday 7:50 am-2:30 pm In Person
- If your scholar will be absent, please call the front desk of your child’s school; if the absence is related to symptoms of COVID-19, please inform the front desk when you call and a school nurse can follow up to support your family, as needed.
Emergency Contact Information:
- Please make sure that all contact information for yourself and emergency contacts is up to date, and update as needed.
- In some cases, we made shifts to our class lists based on the number of scholars who opted in to in-person learning. This means that your scholar may have a different teacher than they have had so far this year. If your scholar’s teacher will change, your scholar’s new teacher will reach out next week.
- On the first day, all scholars should bring their Chromebook/charger and other books and supplies they have been using for remote learning at home.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Scholars are permitted to bring their own lunch from home, however, please minimize objects traveling between school and home.
- Reusable water bottles are strongly encouraged. They will stay at school Monday through Friday and may be brought home over the weekend for cleaning.
- Busing will be provided for scholars who live more than 1.5 miles away from their campus.
- COVID-19 protocols will be in place on the bus. All staff and scholars are required to sit in an assigned seat and to wear a mask at all times on the bus.
- Please determine a plan to pick up your child from school in the event they develop symptoms of COVID-19 while at school. If this situation arises, they will not be permitted to take the bus home.
- Family Drop Off/Pick Up
- If you choose to drop off or pick up your child from school, you must do so outside the building to minimize the number of adults in the building.
- Alma K-5 scholars wear uniforms to school. Learn more about the Alma uniform here.
- Please order your uniform directly from Superior Logos, 13 Brooks St., 508-717-6776.
- If purchasing a uniform this year is a hardship, please reach out to Marie Tavares, our Families Helping Families coordinator for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors to School Buildings:
- At this time, Alma is not permitting any visitors to the school building.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Kaitlin Goldrick, Ottiwell Campus Principal
Taylor DeLoach, Douglass Campus Principal
COVID-19 symptoms screening Has your scholar or anyone in your household experienced any of these symptoms in the last 48 hours? Symptoms screening form
Please check your scholars every day!
Find more information on the School reopening page.